- How can I search tours?
- Please click your destination at the top of the page. There are over 200 day tours listed.
You can filter your search by price, recommendation and number of comments to find your perfect trip.
Each page displays tour itineraries, photos and also a list of what is included in the price of the tour to simplify your decision making.
- Can I check availability before I book a tour?
- Yes, you are able to ask our local tour desk or via our inquiry form on our website.
However, the availability may change immediately.
- How to book a tour?
- Simply choose a plan, booking date and specify the number of adults and children.
Please click on the red "Book Now" button at the bottom of the tour details page. Once we receive your request, we will get back to you within three business days.
- How can I confirm my booking?
- When the booking is confirmed, we will send you the tour voucher which includes your pick up information.
If your booking is not included in the transfer, please go to the tourist facilities and present the voucher.
Also if you register "MY PAGE", the booking status can be checked from "MY PAGE" at any time.
- Do I need to register "MY PAGE"?
- You are very welcome to book without registering "MY PAGE" however once you register it, your booking status can be seen on your device.
Also, you are able to print your voucher from "MY PAGE" anytime after the tour is confirmed.
The registration is only available when you make a new booking.
- How can I change/cancel booking?
- Please let us know by email, or call the local tour desk.
All tours have different cancellation/change policies on the tour details page. Please check and make sure to let us know before the policy is applied.
- Which credit cards can I use to complete my booking?
- To make a reservation via myAustravel, we accept:
・American express card
- Is there any card surcharge?
- Credit card surcharges of 1.02% for Visa, MasterCard and JCB Card, 1.03% for American Express will apply when paying by credit card.
- Do I need a visa to visit Australia?
- If you are not Australian or New Zealand citizen, You will need a valid Australian visa to enter the country.
Most travellers must apply for a visa before leaving their own country.
- Is there any restricted item to bring to Australia?
- Australia's customs laws prevent you from bringing drugs, steroids, weapons, firearms and protected wildlife.
Some common items such as fruit, eggs, fresh or packaged food, meat, seeds, plants, skins and feathers are also prohibited.
- What are Australia's School & Public Holiday Dates?
- Australian School Terms: http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/special-dates-and-events/school-term-dates
Australian Public Holidays: http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/special-dates-and-events/public-holidays
- How is the temperature of each city?
- Please check our travel information page. - Cairns, Gold Coast
- How many time zones are there in Australia?
- There are three separate time zones: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), Australian Central Standard Time (ACST), and Australian Western Standard Time (AWST).
Cairns and Gold Coast is in Australian Eastern Standard Time - Universal Time plus 10 hours (UTC +10).
Daylight Saving (Summer time): New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Australian Capital Territory turn their clocks forward one hour to Daylight Saving Time (DST).
It begins on the first Sunday in October and ends at on the first Sunday in April.
- What time will supermarkets close?
- There are two major supermarkets called Coles and Woolworths.
These supermarkets will open till late but on Christmas day and public holidays will close earlier.
- Is there any dress code?
- You do not need to worry about the dress code unless you are visiting five star restaurants.
Avoid wearing thongs and short pants when you visit hotel restaurant or casino.
Also, do not forget to wear shoes when you go to a pub.
- Is tipping customary in Australia ?
- It is not customary in Australia.
In upmarket restaurants, it is common to tip waiters 10 per cent of the bill for good service.