- How can I search tours?
- Please click your destination at the top of the page. There are over 200 day tours listed.
You can filter your search by price, recommendation and number of comments to find your perfect trip.
Each page displays tour itineraries, photos and also a list of what is included in the price of the tour to simplify your decision making.
- Can I check availability before I book a tour?
- Yes, you are able to ask our local tour desk or via our enquiry form on our website.
However, the availability may change immediately.
- How to book a tour?
- Simply choose a plan, booking date and specify the number of adults and children.
Please click on the red "Book Now" button at the bottom of the tour details page. Once we receive your request, we will get back to you within three business days.
- How can I confirm my booking?
- When the booking is confirmed, we will send you the tour voucher which includes your pick up information.
If your booking is not included in the transfer, please go to the tourist facilities and present the voucher.
Also if you register for "MY PAGE", the booking status can be checked from "MY PAGE" at any time.
- Do I need to register for "MY PAGE"?
- You are very welcome to book without registering for "MY PAGE" however if you register for it, your booking status can be seen on your device.
Also, you are able to print your voucher from "MY PAGE" anytime after the tour is confirmed.
The registration is only available when you make a new booking.
- How can I change/cancel a booking?
- Please let us know by email, or call the local tour desk.
All tours have different cancellation/change policies on the tour details page. Please check and make sure to let us know before the policy is applied.
- Which credit cards can I use to complete my booking?
- To make a reservation via MyAus Travel, we accept:
・American Express card
- Is there any card surcharge?
- Credit card surcharges of 1.02% for Visa card, Mastercard, JCB Card, and American Express will apply when paying by credit card.
- Do I need a visa to visit Australia?
- If you are not Australian or New Zealand citizen, You will need a valid Australian visa to enter the country.
Most travellers must apply for a visa before leaving their own country.
- Is there any restricted items to bring to Australia?
- Australia's customs laws prevent you from bringing drugs, steroids, weapons, firearms and protected wildlife.
Some common items such as fruit, eggs, fresh or packaged food, meat, seeds, plants, skins and feathers are also prohibited.
- What are Australia's School & Public Holiday Dates?
- Australian School Terms: http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/special-dates-and-events/school-term-dates
Australian Public Holidays: http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/special-dates-and-events/public-holidays
- How is the temperature of each city?
- Please check our travel information page. - Cairns, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Canberra, Derwin, Hamilton Island, Melbourne, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Tasmania, Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- How many time zones are there in Australia?
- There are three separate time zones: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), Australian Central Standard Time (ACST), and Australian Western Standard Time (AWST).
Cairns and Gold Coast is in Australian Eastern Standard Time - Universal Time plus 10 hours (UTC +10).
Daylight Saving (Summer time): New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Australian Capital Territory turn their clocks forward one hour to Daylight Saving Time (DST).
It begins on the first Sunday in October and ends at on the first Sunday in April.
- How Australia's transport system in each cities?
- Cairns: The main form of public transport around Cairns are buses which run from the northern beaches to the southern suburbs via Cairns city center.
Tickets are sold by the bus driver. For more information, visit www.sunbus.com.au.
Goldcoast / Brisbane: Around Surfers Paradise, buses and trams are the most convenient way to travel. Tickets are sold by the bus driver or from a vending machine at the tram station. Brisbane has plenty of choices for travel around city. There is a train network and also free bus and ferry services around the city. Go card is a electronic ticket for bus, train, ferry and tram services in greater Brisbane, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast, and Gold Coast regions. For more information, visit https://translink.com.au
Sydney: There are several services in Sydney such as train, bus, ferry and tram. The most convenient way to travel is to get an Opal card which is is an electronic ticket for all public transport services. For more information, visit: https://transportnsw.info/
Melbourne: There are several public transport services in Melbourne. The tram is the best way to travel around the CBD but there are also train and bus services running from the City to the suburbs. Myki is an electronic ticket for bus, train, tram services in Melbourne and regional Victorian centres. For more information, visit: https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/
Canberra: The main public transport in Canberra city is a bus service called ACTION Buses. The most convenient way to travel is to get a MyWay electronic ticket. For more information, visit: https://www.transport.act.gov.au/
Perth: The main form of public transport is by bus around Perth City. There are free city buses - CAT bus services operating four routes around the city.
SmartRider cards are an electronic ticket for all Transperth services. For more information, visit: http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
Adelaide: Buses, trains and trams are a convenient way to travel around the city in Adelaide. Adelaide Metro Visitor Pass is a good option for visitors. The pass can be used for unlimited travel on Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams and valid for three consecutive days. Metrocard is an electronic ticket for public transport in Adelaide. For more information, visit: http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/
- What time will supermarkets close?
- There are two major supermarkets called Coles and Woolworths.
These supermarkets will open till late but on Christmas day and public holidays will close earlier.
- Is there any dress code?
- You do not need to worry about the dress code unless you are visiting five star restaurants.
Avoid wearing thongs and short pants when you visit hotel restaurants or casinos.
Also, do not forget to wear shoes when you go to a pub.
- Is tipping customary in Australia?
- It is not customary in Australia.
In upmarket restaurants, it is common to tip waiters 10 percent of the bill for good service.