WEB TOUR CODE: OOL053
Tangalooma is on Moreton island only 75 minutes from Brisbane. The beautiful national park with untouched nature will offer you a splendid holiday time. Enjoy the activities such as swimming with wild dolphins and feeding them in the crysta clear water.
|07:30～||Depart Gold Coast accommodations|
|08:45||Depart Brisbane accommodation / Transit Centre|
|09:45||Arrive at Brisbane Port.|
|10:00||Depart Brisbane Port|
|11:15||Arrive Tangalooma Island Resort
|*With 80 tours and activities(40 are free) to choose from you can spend the day as an island adventurer and explore the landscape, flora and fauna as well as the Moreton Bay Marine Park’s dolphins, turtles, dugongs and tropical fish.
|12:00-15:00||--- Whale Watching Course ---
Depart for Whale Watching Cruise
*Light lunch will be served on board
|12:30||--- Desert Safari Course ---
*$20 Lunch voucher can be used to choose from resort's open food outlets)
|13:30||Desert Safari!! Sand Tobagganing
Board the Tangalooma 4WD and depart for the desert. Discover giant sandhills ripe for tobogganing. The energetic can grab a board, climb to the top and take the thrill ride down at high speed!
*In the event of heavy rain or strong winds customers will do a scenic island bus trip.
|16:00||Safety briefting for Wild Dolphin Feeding|
|17:00||At your leisure..
Early dinner at one of the restaurants, or walk around the resort,, enjoy every moment while you are on the beautiful tropical island.
|日没後||Wild Dolphin Feeding
*After a safety briefing island guests are invited to wade into the ocean beside the resort jetty to handfeed the wild dolphins at sunset. This is a magical and unforgettable experience before returning to the mainland. *Launch departs Tangalooma Resort after the last dolphin feeding activity.
|イルカ餌付け終了後||Depart Tangalooa Resort|
|20:15||Arrive Brisbane Port|
|20:30||Arrive accommodations in Brisbane|
|22:00||Arrive accommodations in GC|
|Operates||Sun - Fri||Duration||7:30～22:00|
|Min. Passengers||2 pax||Operated. By.||JPT TOURS|
|- Return coach transfers
- 4WD Desert Safari tour and sand tobogganing
- Dolphin Behaviour and Data Collection Presentation
- VIP Day Lounge access with tea & coffee making facilities
- Lunch voucher $20 per adult/$15 per child (valid at any open resort food outlet)
- Return 75-minute cruise
- Wild dolphin feeding at sunset
- Over 40 free land-based activities
(Optional extras including watersports incur a fee)
|- Low level of fitness needed
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Return times vary in season due to dolphin feeding at sunset
- Dolphins are wild animals, no refund is given if they do not appear, or if feeding is cancelled due to inclement weather (however the resorts reports a 98% attendance rate)
- Selected hotel pick ups points from Gold Coast and Brisbane available
|Cancellation Policy||Up to 3 days before the booking date: No charge (full refund)
After 3 days before the booking date: 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
|Blockd Dates|| 27-Jan, 29-Jan, 31-Jan, 2-Feb, 3-Feb, 7-Feb, 8-Feb, 9-Feb, 10-Feb, 11-Feb, 12-Feb, 13-Feb, 14-Feb, 16-Feb, 17-Feb, 22-Feb, 24-Feb, 3-Mar, 10-Mar, 17-Mar, 24-Mar, 31-Mar, 25-Apr