WEB TOUR CODE: OOL053
Tangalooma is on Moreton island only 75 minutes from Brisbane. The beautiful national park with untouched nature will offer you a splendid holiday time. Enjoy the activities such as swimming with wild dolphins and feeding them in the crysta clear water.
|07:30～||Depart from Gold Coast accommodations|
|08:45||Depart from Brisbane accommodation / Transit Centre|
|10:00||Depart from Brisbane Port|
|11:15||Arrive at Tangalooma Island Resort
|12:00||--- Whale Watching Course ---
Depart for Whale Watching Cruise
*Light lunch will be served on board
|15:00||Free time in Tangalooma Island Resort|
|*With 80 tours and activities(40 are free) to choose from you can spend the day as an island adventurer and explore the landscape, flora and fauna as well as the Moreton Bay Marine Park’s dolphins, turtles, dugongs and tropical fish.
Watch wild dolphins at sunset.
Wild Dolphin Feeding (Premium dolphin Feeding plan ONLY)
*After a safety briefing island guests are invited to wade into the ocean beside the resort jetty to handfeed the wild dolphins at sunset. This is a magical and unforgettable experience before returning to the mainland. *Launch departs Tangalooma Resort after the last dolphin feeding activity.
|19:00||Depart Tangalooa Resort|
|20:30||Arrive accommodations in Brisbane|
|21:30||Arrive accommodations in Gold Coast|
|Operates||Sun - Fri||Duration||7:30～21:30|
|Min. Passengers||2 pax||Operated. By.||JPT TOURS|
|- Return coach transfers
- Dolphin Behaviour and Data Collection Presentation
- Day Lounge access with tea & coffee making facilities
- Light Lunch
- Return 75-minute cruise
- Wild dolphin watching
- Whale watching
|- Low level of fitness needed
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Return times vary in season due to dolphin feeding at sunset
- Dolphins are wild animals, no refund is given if they do not appear, or if feeding is cancelled due to inclement weather (however the resorts reports a 98% attendance rate)
- Selected hotel pick ups points from Gold Coast and Brisbane available
|Cancellation Policy||Up to 3 days before the booking date: No charge (full refund)
After 3 days before the booking date: 100% cancellation fee (no refund)